http://cabbage-butt.livejournal.com/ ([identity profile] cabbage-butt.livejournal.com) wrote in [community profile] trans_channel2010-01-25 03:14 am

Greeeeeetings, shipmates [open to anyone that wants to point and laugh at Brainy]

[This is likely being recorded voice-to-text because even high, he wouldn't write like this, but he would talk like this.]

Lyyyyylllllllle. Seeeeensor. Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenda. Duh.

I have made such a fantastic discovery. I felt the need to share it. Where are you guys?

No, I suppose you're not all guys. Where are you peoples? People? Persons?

Gentlebeings?

..."Dudes"? I've heard people using that word before in reference to groups of mixed sexes. Is that a gender specific word? Let's go on the assumption it isn't.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuudes. Hypothesize where I am right now.

Do it.

Dooooo iiiit.

[identity profile] morewildcherry.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:16 am (UTC)(link)
Whatevers going on, it has my approval.
withoutspice: (what)

[personal profile] withoutspice 2010-01-25 08:26 am (UTC)(link)
Are you well? It seems as though you might have fallen and hit your head - I suggest making your way to medical as soon as possible.

(no subject)

[personal profile] withoutspice - 2010-01-25 08:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] withoutspice - 2010-01-25 08:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] withoutspice - 2010-01-25 09:09 (UTC) - Expand
notlewis: (Ha haaaa)

[personal profile] notlewis 2010-01-25 08:27 am (UTC)(link)
[-This message has been recorded by L. SERA-]

(no subject)

[personal profile] notlewis - 2010-01-25 08:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] notlewis - 2010-01-25 08:54 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] playsin-traffic.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:29 am (UTC)(link)
brainy. what's the meaning of life?

[identity profile] hatngartersnake.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:34 am (UTC)(link)
...Brainy? Are you all right?

[identity profile] shes-intense.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:37 am (UTC)(link)
.... a-are you in the lab? Have you been mixing dangerous chemicals?

(no subject)

[personal profile] telekinetic_badass - 2010-01-25 09:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] telekinetic_badass - 2010-01-25 09:16 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] raptorwithagun.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:37 am (UTC)(link)
WHAT, I WONDER, HAS GREAT SCRAVIS INTENDED FOR US BY PLACING US ALL, RAPTOR AND NOT-RAPTOR ALIKE TOGETHER IN THIS GREAT JOURNEY?

I AM ALSO STILL HUNGRY. WHY HAVE WE NOT ACQUIRED FOOD YET?

[identity profile] playsin-traffic.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:39 am (UTC)(link)
Dude, stop yelling, you're taking deeper breaths then normal. You're gonna kill this bowl.

(no subject)

[personal profile] governorkang - 2010-01-25 08:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] governorkang - 2010-01-25 09:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] governorkang - 2010-01-25 09:17 (UTC) - Expand
bonnypiperlad: (puzzled)

[personal profile] bonnypiperlad 2010-01-25 08:39 am (UTC)(link)
Is your wee bitty computer broken? Ye seem a bit...odd.
Edited 2010-01-25 08:55 (UTC)

(no subject)

[personal profile] bonnypiperlad - 2010-01-25 09:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bonnypiperlad - 2010-01-25 09:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bonnypiperlad - 2010-01-25 09:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bonnypiperlad - 2010-01-25 21:40 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] smartnass.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 09:09 am (UTC)(link)
Brainy? ...I think you need to tell me where you are.

(no subject)

[identity profile] smartnass.livejournal.com - 2010-01-25 09:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] smartnass.livejournal.com - 2010-01-25 09:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] smartnass.livejournal.com - 2010-01-25 09:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] smartnass.livejournal.com - 2010-01-25 09:54 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] feelnothinatall.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 09:34 am (UTC)(link)
Querl? What's wrong with you?

DAWWW

[identity profile] feelnothinatall.livejournal.com - 2010-01-25 10:09 (UTC) - Expand
thewunderkind: (I'M IN UR BASE SPINNING)

[personal profile] thewunderkind 2010-01-25 10:35 am (UTC)(link)
Forget hypothesizing, let's go invent some stuff with the power of SCIENCE! right now!

[identity profile] psi-flames.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 11:58 am (UTC)(link)
...

Brainy? Not sure where you are, but looks like you're having a good time.

[identity profile] indigoblueberry.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 01:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Querl. What are you...

Querl, dude is a gender specific word. Dudette is the female form.

[identity profile] playsin-traffic.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 05:09 pm (UTC)(link)
That's just like, your opinion, dude.

[identity profile] speedforbrains.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 01:28 pm (UTC)(link)
...BRAINY?!?!?!

[identity profile] static-shock68.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:02 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm not sure I want to ask, Brains, so I'm not gonna.

However, I do feel this is the appropriate time to tell you I had to rifle through your lab, despite you telling me not to. I swear, I did it in the name of science.

Also? If we had a hydroponic garden on board, a proper one, I'd hypothesize that's where you are, but since we don't, I got nothin'. We should totally build a hydro-den.

[identity profile] not-prncss-tldr.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:46 pm (UTC)(link)
I do believe we have all improved relations very much with this...this uh

venture

all nations should have this kind of what it was called

vibe

all the time and thus there will be harmony

very much so


and now I wish for ice cream

[identity profile] not-prncss-tldr.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 08:47 pm (UTC)(link)
look i invented some kind of poetry

[identity profile] halfa-hero.livejournal.com 2010-01-25 11:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Brainiac 5 is high. I have to see this.
starlightace: (Oh?)

[personal profile] starlightace 2010-01-26 01:09 am (UTC)(link)
Are... you all right?

[identity profile] nothawkingbird.livejournal.com 2010-01-26 01:50 am (UTC)(link)
Gentlebeings sounds all middle ages. We're not middle ages... We need more dresses and hoses.

Hey maybe we can get some next mission?

[identity profile] twelvevoltman.livejournal.com 2010-01-26 06:03 am (UTC)(link)
It's 4:20 somewhere, huh buddy?

[identity profile] is-the-ultimate.livejournal.com 2010-01-26 04:20 pm (UTC)(link)
Image (http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/SoaringHeadache/Cape%20and%20Cowl/Shadow%20The%20Hedgehog/?action=view&current=thShadow013.png)

...what in the...?