whyarewehere: (Default)
Dexter Grif ([personal profile] whyarewehere) wrote in [community profile] trans_channel2011-12-05 11:30 pm

Official Crew Survey

okay so if anybody is looking for me i am currently in a room with glados hovering over me demanding i post something for her. cause apparently she can't. she was trying to get me to give her my omnicomm but i don't think she can actually make me do anything i don't want to. except by locking me in here forever. i don't want to be in here forever so here is the stupid thing. which is apparently super important for science and she's really worked up over it. whatever. this is gonna be fun.

edit:
this is also anonymous? so i guess we can't worry about revenge. (i hope.)


OFFICIAL TRANSMIGRATION 9 CREW MEMBER QUALITY-OF-SERVICE SURVEY

As a crew member of the Transmigration 9...
• Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

• Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

• Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:

• Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:

• Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:

• Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:

• Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

• Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:


[identity profile] puny-parker.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 04:35 am (UTC)(link)
I am kinda afraid to actually put an answer for any of this.

(no subject)

[personal profile] thewunderkind - 2011-12-06 04:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] thewunderkind - 2011-12-06 04:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[identity profile] puny-parker.livejournal.com - 2011-12-06 04:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-06 05:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-06 05:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-06 06:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-06 06:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-06 06:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-06 06:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-06 14:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fattynoparents - 2011-12-07 04:35 (UTC) - Expand
thewunderkind: (I <3 death rays!)

Still stuck in Zetta's body

[personal profile] thewunderkind 2011-12-06 04:41 am (UTC)(link)
Minion of the Overlord, transcribing for Wunderkind bla bla bla;

Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
• I'm fine with the lodging since I get to stay in Zetta's castle and a workroom in my shop. Idk how to improve it maybe build a giant sleeping tent or something for the new people until they find a place for themselves or whatever.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
• Food is fine, I've had worse! Besides anyone smart enough goes to eat in the sensoriums anyway.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:
• Uhhhh I only interacted with Stacy and GLaDOS and they were cool.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:
• GLaDOS is pretty fun! I got annoyed once and bored and she made these mazes for me to solve and there was SCIENCE involved and I want to do it again. Everyone should try it at least once. Cons: the puzzles were a bit too easy.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:
• Nope!

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:
• Maybe making sure our missions aren't really tricks. Like say a certain planet where people ended up with clone marks on their foreheads.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
• Feel safe? As if! What would be the fun if we were safe?! I like it just the way it is!

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:
• We need more weapons. And lasers. We need to get some more components next shore leave!
Edited 2011-12-06 04:57 (UTC)

[identity profile] magic-weaver.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 04:48 am (UTC)(link)
As a crew member of the Transmigration 9...
• Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Yes, though it might be stated that I live in the City, and not in the dormitories provided for us.

• Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I am terribly afraid of the consequences of this, but the food here is rather awful. Perhaps an easier way to create fresh food, not for all food, necessarily, but for some variety.

• Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: My interactions with them have thus far been good.

• Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: I have not yet spoken with GLaDOS.

• Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Not off the top of my head, no.

• Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: I think a better briefing before missions would be nice. It would be beneficial to all to know what exactly these missions might entail beforehand so that we might properly prepare.

• Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Yes.

• Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: None that I can think of. Thank you.

[identity profile] nobel-berserker.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 04:51 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

It's fine!

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

Uh I guess but more REAL food would be nice.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:

I avoid them.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:

I HATE HER.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:

GO PLAY IN A LIGHTNING STORM.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:

Yeah how about TELLING THE CREW WHAT'S ACTUALLY WAITING FOR THEM ON THE PLANET?!?! There's been FOUR OR FIVE missions since I've been here where the away team gets COMPLETELY BLINDSIDED by religous nuts or cloners or IDIOTS and barely got back alive!!!

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

NO BECAUSE SHE'S IN MY HEAD ALL THE TIME AND I WANT HER OUT.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:

Where do I START

1. I don't trust the GIA or Stacy or the Daligig
2. GET THE RIGHT PEOPLE OUT OF THE PODS
3. BETTER INFORMATION FOR MISSIONS AND ON THE OHM
4. No more STUPID CAKE MAZES
5. Waking up in a snot pod with some voice in my head pretending like she was my mom WAS NOT COMFORTING IN ANY WAY. STOP DOING THAT TO PEOPLE.
6. I got kicked out of the mazes just to answer this survey and that is complete bullshit.
ext_988045: (Default)

[identity profile] zouichi.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 05:02 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Mine is perfectly adequate at the moment. Crew Quarters, however, was not particularly pleasant.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I don't eat. However, many of the people I know have expressed dissatisfaction.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: I have only come into contact with the main ship's AI. I have found it to be condescending at best, guilty of informational omission that endangers lives. At worst, it's privacy violation personified, as well as prone to storing organisms dangerous to the crew on board.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: I've never spoken with or encountered GLaDOS.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Not personally.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: In short? Preparation is practically nonexistent. The ship might as well send us off with dinner mints and a sticky note that says 'Good Luck!' Detailed environmental conditions, stability of the ruling government's regime, detailed outlines of hazards to the crew, a rundown of the local powers and what we can expect from them, unusual social conventions... the list of information that could and should be included goes on.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I personally feel safe and work toward maintaining general ship safety. I would not be at all surprised to learn that other people do not feel safe. Perhaps it would help if the ship did not store and sustain murderers and biological hazards that can be released on the ship population at large.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: The management is a practical nonentity except when it surfaces to endanger the crew or compromise their rights. That is the kindest thing I can say about it.
fattynoparents: (Default)

the most obvious survey in the entire world

[personal profile] fattynoparents 2011-12-06 05:04 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: The crew quarters are sufficient. I am currently looking for living quarters in the City for unrelated reasons.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Food is not my primary concern. We can make it whatever we want in the Sensoriums.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: I have not encountered any but Stacy. I do not like her.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: GLaDOS and I are from the same world. Aperture Laboratories was under her control for the majority of the time I was there. The first time I ran her testing tracks, she tried to kill me (incinerator). When I escaped into the back corridors of Aperture, she tried to kill me several more times (turrets). I found her and she tried to kill me again (neurotoxin). I forced her shutdown in self-defense.

I do not know how much time passed between our first and second meeting, but when we were reunited, she forced me into testing again with the intent to kill. I managed to depose her. It is a long story but she does not remember it anyway. You could say our relationship is complicated.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: See above. I object to GLaDOS' presence here in general.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: Yes, but not because Stacy herself gave me adequate information. She seems to avoid specific details regarding the planets and their inhabitants.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: No. I do not enjoy being monitored, I do not trust the Daligig.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: I need to speak to GLaDOS. It is important. I promise there is no murder involved.
Edited 2011-12-06 05:07 (UTC)

[identity profile] misschocolover.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 05:05 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I like my room just fine! My bed is really squishy and cozy. I wish I could decorate more though. It would be nice to, like, put up a poster, but the walls are all alive-ish and fleshy and I would feel really REALLY bad sticking a push pin in them.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I don't need to eat very much, so I tend to just have a snack in the sensoriums if I feel like something. I feel really bad for everyone that's eaten slop for so long though. :(

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: I haven't talked to many of them except for Stacy herself but she'd very nice!

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: Uhm... non-existent?

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: I hear there's fire involved in the test courses. I could definitely do without THAT.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: I haven't been on a mission yet except for when we went on shore leave to Kittenworld, but I have to admit that I REALLY wasn't suitably prepared for the cuteness of THAT many kittens. I got a 30 hour ban from the park for trying to smuggle one home which I might not have done if I'd been warned about how quickly I would get attached. Maybe a little more detail about the potential adorability of things on the worlds we go to would be nice?

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I feel pretty safe when I'm on Stacy. She's really nice and clearly cares about everybody here. She's gotten along well so far too, despite threats from on and off board from what I hear, so I have to trust that it will take a LOT to take this ship and it's crew down. So...in short yes.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: Can we please have more big ship-wide parties? They're really fun!

[identity profile] tetsuwan-atom.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 05:09 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I found my house, so it's cool! I don't like the nose beds, though.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Uh, you mean the food in the cafeteria? It's pretty gross; I don't really eat it. I think it should serve more ice cream.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: I haven't really talked to any of them; Stacy didn't answer my questions.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: I've never met her.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Well... I hear a lot of people complaining about her. Maybe she could try to make more friends?

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: I haven't been on any missions!

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I'm okay, but I worry about everyone else. I'm going to make sure no one has to feel scared!

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: I think we could really use people who understand Stacy's AI. Like a Dr. Tenma. It sounds like she's malfunctioning.

[identity profile] facepunching.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 05:21 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: No. I demand that my roommate be removed from my disgusting slime-room at once.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: It is revolting, but satisfactory. I'm sure any attempts to improve it would only result in sustenance that is even more unappetizing.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: They're vapid, incompetent, malfunctioning contraptions that are as likely to hurt our cause as help it.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: I have never met it.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Not applicable.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: That would require any sort of preparation in the first place. I have found official actions to be bumbling, disingenuous, and ineffective. No self-respecting army would ever operate in this kind of informational blackout, nearly completely ignorant of the enemy it was facing or the forces it was allied with. I regard every day we do not all end up dead as a minor miracle.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: It's a living, breathing hostile enemy, and it is manned by idiots. I'm sure the latter can't be fixed, but perhaps the ship's attitude can be adjusted.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: I suggest it would benefit by being set on fire. I would be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

Heading to bed with a smile. And by that I mean uproarious laughter.

[identity profile] masterofnun.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 05:37 am (UTC)(link)
You get our pad over my dead body, dillweed. Like hell am I leaving this joint before you get your scrawny ass out of there.

There can only be one.

[identity profile] wantstobebatman.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 05:27 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: My room is fine, could use a desk though.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Only in the sensoriums so as long as those don't break, we're cool.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: Stacy's fine, I haven't really spoken much with the others. GLaDOS... you know what there's a whole question on this so just skip down to the next one.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: Every time I have met GLaDOS she's tried to kill me and refused to give me cake on top of that. When I ran the mazes with Nanoha it was almost kind of fun because I had someone to bounce off of and complain to but running alone was basically just stressful and BORING. Once the novelty of the portals wore off it was like doing drills with my Dad when I was a kid. Seriously? Remote gun turrets and BUTTONS? Snore. (Also your insults aren't as creative as you think they are.)
I could have REALLY gone without my only good lab coat being burned horribly the last time too! It's lucky we got shore leave not that long after so I could get a new one...

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Stop kidnapping me is my strongest recommendation, obviously, but if I'm gonna get grabbed again anyway learn to build a challenging obstacle course first!

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: I've felt pretty well prepared for what I've dealt with, at least in so much as Stacy was CAPABLE of preparing me for it.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Relatively. I mean, there's a lot about the situation I can't help. I'd rather not be on constant surveilance and I'm not sure how I feel about the Dailgig but neither of those things can be helped at the moment so I don't see the point in stressing over it constantly. I feel a little... exploited perhaps, but not unsafe.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: N/A

Dihiatusing for a moment because Pixle asked me to

[identity profile] guardian-wakka.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 05:36 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Needs more pillows and textiles and ocean breezes and sand and an ocean.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: It tastes like warm spit and looks like bad gravy. Get some fresh fruit, some fish, some root vegetables. Learn to make a stew. Get real food.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: What is a multiplex AI.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: What is a GLaDOS.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: I dunno.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: Uh, you need more... blitzballs...

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Less creepy walls. Less things that jab at me if I'm in the head and somethin' thinks I need a needle in my ass.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: Where the hell is my World Champion Blitzball I been over every inch of this place and can't find the thing.
bonnypiperlad: (seriously?)

[personal profile] bonnypiperlad 2011-12-06 06:17 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Currently, aye, I do. Anything's better than those wee nostril beds.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: It's edible enough when ye can eat it in the Sensoriums. I'd still like some real roast beef, please.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: I've not interacted much with them apart from Stacy, although I suppose ye could count that time with the mistletoe as interaction of a sort.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: I don't care much for being trapped in some forcefield no matter how much ye say it's for science. ...the kissing part wasn't so bad, though.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: I'll leave those up to the crew who've had to run the mazes.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: It seems sometimes we do and sometimes we don't, but I'm not sure there's much that could be changed unless we could somehow get better information.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Och, well, something's bound to go wrong sooner or later so what's the point?

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: Just because I've not run mazes yet does not mean I'm asking to do so now. I'm fine where I am, thank ye very much.
hi_there_aliens: (|really?|)

[personal profile] hi_there_aliens 2011-12-06 06:30 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

Any chance of something that's not a slime bed?

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

I've had worse, but if you could bring in anything like coffee or actual food, that would be great.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:

I haven't had much experience with multiplex AIs besides Stacy.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:

N/A

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:

N/A

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:

Sometimes but not always. I understand this depends on the intel available, but there were certain missions where information was deliberately withheld.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

I'd feel a lot safer back home.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:

The temporary archaeology lab could use more assistants.

[identity profile] hates-deadites.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 06:32 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Hell no. 'S better than some creepy cabin in the woods I suppose but if you wanna' make everyone comfortable provide... oh I don't know, normal people beds.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Are you kidding me? Get some normal people food in here. You notice a runnin' theme here yet? I probably lost a good 20 pounds since I woke up on this freak show.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: Creepy. All of 'em. Even the ones I haven't met yet.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: Who? They're probably creepy too.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Yeah, she isn't fluffing my pillow, cookin' my dinner and wiping my ass enough. You gotta' get that checked out. Could be a real problem.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: Are there any questions that involve getting me home?

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Get rid of any undead on this ship. I seen at least one of 'em. No one'll miss her, believe me.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: These suits kinda' ride up, if you know what I mean. The girls can keep 'em as is, but for me I'd appreciate something with a little more breathing room for Ashley Junior downstairs. Thanks.

[identity profile] voiceofserenity.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 10:43 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: It's shiny.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Could we maybe get some protein packs? The slop is making me miss even those.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: Mostly alright, a few less than pleasant experiences.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: Not shiny in the least.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Maybe have her stop experimenting on folks, that'd be nice.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: No, most missions are pretty straightforward.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Not when there're Reavers in the locker.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: Feel like the need for more people being awake is a given, but it's worth mentioning. We could use the help in Engineering.

[identity profile] hit-girl-mindy.livejournal.com 2011-12-06 12:20 pm (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

Yeah, since I went and found them with a friend anyway. Only downside is cleaning, but it being so big, its not a huge downside.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

It's slop and I have to work in a diner to actually make people good food. What do you think?

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:

Not a hell of a lot.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:

Uh. Never met, but I hear she's pyscho. Really, what are you going to do after you get enough complaints, wag your finger at her?

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:

Reprogramming would make sense. You know, if things made sense here.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:

You're joking, right? How many times has intelligence failed to factor in things that led to more dangerous situations?

I feel the general lack of actual success is disheartening. Sucking balls less would be my suggestion.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

Yeah, how many times has some weird thing happened that affected crew members for awhile, scaring the into thinking they would stay that way forever.

I honestly can't see someone writing this without laughing out loud at these questions.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:

Yeah. How about giving us less reasons for paranoia and more reason to actually work together? Or more actual training sessions? Better yet, how about we stop this popularity contest crap with the council and work to getting them to do stuff? Oh, and likewise? Getting some of these idiots complaining about it so much to address their issues in some kind of forum?
theboywhodied: (can't be serious)

[personal profile] theboywhodied 2011-12-06 09:28 pm (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
I suppose so. I've found room on a bus that's welcoming enough. But if we're expected to sleep in the crew quarters in the future, I'd appreciate lower humidity and beds that moved around less.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
It's...bland, to be blunt, but I've been told about the logistics of the situation. I'm collecting spices on shore leaves.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:
I've only ever encountered Stacy. It was unsettling, but that's what every newcomer feels, isn't it?

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:
I haven't met her yet.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:
Not applicable.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:
No. Warning us just as we're about to go down is not sufficient, and we weren't told that the 'negotiations' would be a farce of a supposed modeling competition.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
No. I've been told about things that happened to the crew here in the past, and now a good chunk of them are stuck in each other's bodies, aren't they? I'd suggest telling us more about what might be lurking in the wings ready to kill us.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:
I can't think of anything else, thank you.
bequiet_hescreamed: I, erm-- oh, hi. (blushing)

[personal profile] bequiet_hescreamed 2011-12-07 04:53 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

I like the crew quarters a lot, actually. It's kind of like falling asleep in someone's arms. I've been looking into setting up a tent in Hydroponics, however, for when I need my own space.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

I try to avoid it whenever possible. It isn't bad, but it is bland and strangely textured - it could use a flavor or something, maybe. On a positive note, it seems to be very nutritious so I don't have to eat much of it.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:

I've only ever encountered Stacy, but I like her.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:

N/A

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:

N/A

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:

There really isn't much preparation to speak of, just a one to two-sentence summary of the mission, which is sometimes entirely wrong. I think you might start by expanding the briefings to at least a paragraph and checking for factual accuracy.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

Yes, I do, and I say that in all seriousness. There are multiple areas on this ship in which I not only feel safe but actually secure.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:

I feel as though we are not considered as living beings so much as means to an end. People have been forced onto missions that they are uncomfortable with performing or have ethical issues with, and I think this needs to be addressed.
greeedycat: (sneer)

[personal profile] greeedycat 2011-12-07 06:39 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: If you mean those armpit cubbyholes, I already ditched those. So, no. They suck.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: I don't need to eat, so this is probably irrelevant...but we should make sure never to stock ice cream. Just, trust me.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: Anything that can scan my thoughts at any time and mess with them is nooot something I consider friendly and inviting.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.: What, there's two robots? Joy and rapture!

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?: Well, aside from it-probably-is-as-bad-as-the-ship, probably ejecting it in to space? Maybe I'm being judgmental ~

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?: I got painted pink because of some retarded alien fashion bullshit. Oh, and the cowboys. And themeparks. Really, you guys are the most uninformed bunch of slackers I've ever seen~

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.: Oh yes, I totally feel safe with the aforementioned ship/AI/whatever able to read my thoughts! Oh, and my killer possibly lying in wait in those pods! And let's not forget, they can't be charged at all for their previous wrongdoings~ I feel SUPER secure!

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.: Fuck you. Fuck you~ Oh, and fuck you.

[personal profile] iceiceprincess 2011-12-07 11:03 am (UTC)(link)
Well why not, I'm bored anyways.

Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
Satisfactory my butt! It takes forever for me to fall asleep in these beds. I want the cushions to be soft enough. Oh, and I'd like more flexibility in decorating things!

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
So. Disgusting. Those slime things? Ugh! I know demons who could make things better than that mess!

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.: Not much, I guess.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:
I've never talked to this AI before, so I don't have any. But I'd hate to be stuck in a stupid maze.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:
Like I said, I've never talked to it before, so I don't have any opinion.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:
What's this question? Honestly! We're in the middle of the war, right? Then shouldn't we be always prepared?

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
Not the most safe place to be in, no, but I guess it's far better off than pathetically floating around in space.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:
Well, since you asked....

Zetta is stupid! Why is he one of the councilmen on the ship??? Don't you know he destroyed his own Netherworld because he was so stupid?!
valaunbound: (emote  → pleased with myself)

[personal profile] valaunbound 2011-12-08 01:00 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

NO. Four poster beds with feather duvets and those bathrooms with two toilets - one that washes you. Oh and a bath that blows bubbles out of the little airholes in the side please.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

NO. There needs to be more ice cream and steaks, restaurant standard food please. And a burger place.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:

Limited.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:

Not applicable. And no plans for it ever to be.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:

She should be retired.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:

From everything I've heard, there is never enough intel - nor are the ship's motives ever made clear.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:

As safe as anywhere else.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:

There is a distinct lack of hairdryers and curling tongues. Please rectify this ASAP.
thisclinchesit: (Caught Up In Delusions)

[personal profile] thisclinchesit 2011-12-08 08:27 pm (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
I do, though I reside in a building from home in the City level.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
It's not the best, but given the situation, I can't quite complain. More readily-accessible coffee would be nice, though.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:
...the what now?

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:
I have not interacted with them.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:
N/A

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:
From my short time here, yes.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
As safe as one can be in such a situation, but I have a tendency to get into unsafe situations, so...

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:
More direct communication with Stacy would be nice in the event that it's needed.
punchedoutdestiny: (OH GOD THE PAPERWORK)

One of the rare times I can use this icon and it be approriate...

[personal profile] punchedoutdestiny 2011-12-08 08:38 pm (UTC)(link)
I thought I'd left the forms behind back home...

Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
Zouichi runs a pretty nice hotel. Can't say I've seen the standard crew quarters, though, so I can't comment on those.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
It's awesome, I don't see why everyone else has a problem with it.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:
Multi-what-whats? Can I get a translation here...

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:
I don't know what an ai glados is.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:
Okay, change that - I don't know who Ai Glados is.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:
Prep time is fine. Not sending us on asinine missions is the problem. I was told I was here to fight a war, not pretend to be a cowboy or take part in a modeling competition.

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
I'd think I wasn't safe, given the spiel we were given about being in a war, but I'm starting to wonder if that's even true.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:
I'd like my friends to be woken up. If all this talk of a huge war is true, the rest of my team should be awake. Their support, both literal and moral would be a great asset.
morphitudinous: (:()

[personal profile] morphitudinous 2011-12-09 02:06 am (UTC)(link)
Do you consider your lodging to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
I'm very satisfied, not that I'm staying in the standard lodging anymore. The crew quarters are livable, but they could pulsate less.

Do you consider your food to be satisfactory? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
It's nutritious enough to keep us alive, but it could use texture.

Please describe your experience interacting with the multiplex AI's.:
I haven't been bothered by any of them except HAL, and he's gone. Thankfully.

Please describe your experience with the AI GLaDOS in particular.:
The mazes are interesting, but I'd appreciate some forewarning about when I might have to be tested. Randomly disappearing is extremely inconvenient. And you have a habit of taking my friends.

Do you have any complaints about the services rendered by the AI GLaDOS, or suggestions to improve her performance?:
See above.

Do you feel you have adequate preparation for missions and other official actions? If not, what preparation do you feel is lacking?:
Any preparation at all. I'd like to know how likely it is that we'll be in combat, what types of weapons and other supplies to bring, and who might be best suited for a mission. Can we choose who goes?

Do you feel safe aboard the ship? If you do not, please suggest changes that could be made to improve this.:
No.

Tell us about any more horrible surprises it's hiding.

Is there anything else that you would like to bring to the attention of the management, or suggestions that you feel need to be made? Please use this space for these concerns.:
I'd suggest making a greater effort to reunite some of us with our friends and families. Visitation Day was appreciated, but it gets lonely sometimes.